Vertical Submerged Pumps
Vertical column sump pumps, with motor in dry installation and with pump body submerged in the liquid handled (without suction line or foot valve).
- VAL: free-flow impeller (vortex or recessed impeller).
- SC: open impeller.
- VAL 30, SC 30, SC 50: threaded port ISO 228 (BS 2779).
- VAL 65: flange with plain face oval threaded counter-flange UNI 2245, PN 2,5.
- For draining a basin or a sump with domestic or industrial sewage.
- For slightly dirty waste water, for liquids which are non-aggessive for the pump materials.